Hospitalist Jobs in Jacksonville
Saturday · January 16, 2021
1 Job in Jax
Photo: Riverwalk area near the bridge of downtown Jacksonville.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Jacksonville) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Also enjoy a pension plan, a 403B retirement plan, licensure and dues allowance, and 100% in-network health coverage for children of full time associates, free of cost!
- Mild winters and warm summers create the ideal weather for those who love the outdoors.
- With top of the line technology at your fingertips you will be able to provide the best that health care can offer.
- This position offers a rare mix of private and academic practice.
- Health, life, and dental insurances are also included.
- Take a stroll around the arboretum and gardens, or spend lunch under the shade of the 250 year old Treaty Oak located downtown.
- There is also a variety of Museums and historic sites across the city for your appreciation.
- This position offers a competitive salary and benefits package that includes relocation reimbursement and malpractice insurance.
- There is so much to do such as the annual film festival, the jazz festival, the "Springing the Blues" concert and "The Worlds Largest Outdoor Cocktail Party" (also known as the FL/GA college football game).
- This clinic is looking for a physician who is board certified/board eligible in pediatric surgery.
- Jacksonville, FL is the largest city (land area) in the contiguous United States.
- What a great opportunity for a pediatric surgeon!
- There will be no general surgery. Pediatric hospitalists take care of patients admitted to hospital.
This perm job from Easter Medical Staffing was last open on Oct 14.