Hospitalist Jobs in Jacksonville
Friday · February 28, 2020
1 Job in Jax
Photo: Riverwalk area near the bridge of downtown Jacksonville.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Jacksonville) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Base and production + quality bonuses = high earnings.
- Fair and equal rotating shifts.
- Secure, employed status with a stable, established group.
- You can live on the water, work in the city, and play on the green in coastal Florida.
- Full and complete benefits for physician and family.
- No procedures necessary - Pulm/CC will cover.
- Paid malpractice.
- Generous retirement savings plan.
- Every specialty available for referrals/consults and support.
- Reasonable patient census.
- Earn over $250K while practicing hospital medicine in one of North Florida's premier medical centers.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Sep 29.