Hospitalist Jobs in Jacksonville
Tuesday · October 20, 2020
1 Job in Jax
Photo: Riverwalk area near the bridge of downtown Jacksonville.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Jacksonville) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Secure, employed status with a stable, established group.
- Fair and equal rotating shifts.
- Paid malpractice.
- Generous retirement savings plan.
- Reasonable patient census.
- Base and production + quality bonuses = high earnings.
- Earn over $250K while practicing hospital medicine in one of North Florida's premier medical centers.
- Every specialty available for referrals/consults and support.
- Full and complete benefits for physician and family.
- No procedures necessary - Pulm/CC will cover.
- You can live on the water, work in the city, and play on the green in coastal Florida.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Sep 29.