Hospitalist Jobs in Jacksonville
Monday · April 22, 2019
1 Job in Jax
Photo: Riverwalk area near the bridge of downtown Jacksonville.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Jacksonville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Located on the Atlantic Ocean in the far northeast corner of Florida, Jacksonville is the 12th largest city in the United States based on population, but the largest in land area.
- Comprehensive liability insurance (with no tail requirement).
- Competitive base salary.
- If you want a quality of life for your family with excellent income potential in the beautiful city of San Antonio, Nina Cox at.
- This opportunity does not support J-1 Waivers.
- Monthly bonuses based on productivity & quality.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
- Health, Dental, Vision, Disability.
- 401k (with match).
- It ranks 10th among the fastest growing cities in the country, due to its convenient location, mild climate, reasonable cost of living and high quality of life.
This perm job from Beck-Field & Associates was last open on Mar 13.