Hospitalist Jobs in Jacksonville
Saturday · April 1, 2023
1 Job in Jax
Photo: Riverwalk area near the bridge of downtown Jacksonville.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $220,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Jacksonville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Premier organization is expanding their post-acute care program.
- Palliative training needed for patients in this area *Monday to Friday schedule during the day - flexible hours *. *Live and practice in the Jacksonville metro - largest city in Northern Florida.
- Day schedule with no nights or weekends shifts.
- Contact Gary Nishizaki at. or.
- Highly desired Jacksonville - minutes to beautiful beaches, shopping, fishing, boating, sailing, and much more!
- Be minutes to the pristine east coast beaches of the Atlantic.
- Base salary + bonus incentives for $225K potential in the 1st year.
- Malpractice w/tail coverage.
- Excellent benefits package.
- Post-Acute / Palliative program in community south of Jacksonville *Physician will see patients in nursing home or similar facilities.
- Shareholder options.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Apr 15.