Hospitalist Jobs in Jacksonville
Sunday · October 20, 2019
1 Job in Jax
Photo: Riverwalk area near the bridge of downtown Jacksonville.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $250,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Jacksonville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Round and go - so can leave the hospital when done seeing patients and be on pager rest of shift.
- Live and practice the Jacksonville metro - largest city in Northern Florida.
- Day schedule so home in the evenings and most weekends.
- Internal Medicine or Family Medicine physicians with inpatient experience will be conside.
- Base salary + bonus incentives will be $250K plus in 1st year!
- Be minutes to the pristine east coast beaches of the Atlantic.
- Schedule will be Mon-Fri day schedule 8am - 5pm or similar.
- Hospitalists take. A top rated facility in the region with all specialty support.
- Large team of hospitalists (16) adding 1-2 more from expansion of program.
- Guaranteed 1st year salary + bonus potential expected over $250K!
- Can make well over $300K with additional incentives or picking up extra shifts.
- No procedures required unless desired.
- Highly desired Jacksonville - minutes to beautiful beaches, shopping, fishing, boating, sailing, and much more!
- Contact Gary Nishizaki at. or.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Apr 23.