Hospitalist Jobs in Jacksonville
Saturday · January 16, 2021
1 Job in Jax
Photo: Riverwalk area near the bridge of downtown Jacksonville.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $250,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Jacksonville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 401K plan and CME allowance.
- No procedures required unless desired as they have 24/7 specialty support.
- Internal Medicine or Family Medicine physicians with inpatient experience will be considered.
- Contact Gary Nishizaki at direct. or.
- Highly desired Jacksonville - minutes to beautiful beaches, shopping, fishing, boating, sailing, and much more!
- Need physicians available to start in 90 days or less.
- Jacksonville Hospitalist (Full-time) *Established team of about 12 Hospitalists is looking to add another due to growth of their program *Will be on a flexible shift day schedule for an average 18 days per month *Will be 10 hour shifts on this model *They have Nocturnists covering night shifts *No procedures required as they have specialty support 24/7 *Salary + Bonus combined = $250K expected earnings in the first year Live and practice in the Jacksonville metro - largest city in Northern Florida.
- Be minutes to the pristine East Coast beaches of the Atlantic.
- Excellent earnings potential for salary + bonus is $250K in first year.
- Full benefits package.
- Malpractice with tail coverage.
- Leadership and growth opportunities available.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Aug 4.