Hospitalist Jobs in Jacksonville
Saturday · January 16, 2021
1 Job in Jax
Photo: Riverwalk area near the bridge of downtown Jacksonville.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Jacksonville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Interested candidates should contact an expert consultant for additional information regarding this and other exciting opportunities.
- A Florida-based medical facility is currently seeking a Hospitalist to assist with locum tenens coverage.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- The shift times will be from 7 PM to 7 AM on a Wednesday through Tuesday rotation.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- 7 On/7 Off - May Start.
- Competitive compensation.
- Assistance with hospital privileges will be provided.
- Weatherby Healthcare covers malpractice, travel, and housing while on assignment.
- Nocturnist Needed.
- Board Certification Preferred.
- This is a great location offering activities for all ages, including shopping, fine dining, theatre, and lots of outdoor adventures.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- APP Coverage.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- The shifts will be fairly straight forward, admissions only and follow those admit patients.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on May 18.